Well, now then.  

Posted by Corinda Taurus in ,

Today has been a really rough, weird day. I'm feeling a little self conscious, and a little like you do when you rez in a crowded sim, with no clothes or hair on.  Not sure how I am feeling about some things (Which means vague post for you! haha!  Don't read too much into things.)

So I wasn't on much today.  And things are a little weird with me atm.  But this is just a heads up. I will be back on my bearings before you know it.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 9 at Tuesday, February 09, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

O.o You mean I FINALLY, after alll the months and months and months, get to see you actually ON your bearings? Not sure if I'd like you that way, as I've NEVER seen it before! LOL!
Just kidding, Sis.... yer fine... Always have been, always will be.
It's us "off-bearing" folks that tend to be the movers and shakers in SL, at least in our own little corners of it. Keeps everyone else on their toes!

*Hugs and giggles!*

February 10, 2010 at 3:08 AM

Hahahahahaha!! lol!

February 10, 2010 at 8:42 AM

Post a Comment